Yes finally after started admiring ice Hockey, i bought my own Ice Hockey Skates...

NIKE BAUER FLEXLITE 14 which is shown in here.....
So, happy skating everyone...


NB: I didnt buy the shoes that I show you in the last post (Nike Bauer Vapor) coz the size actually doesnt fit ma feet...so finally I bought this one, complete with its blade guard HAHAHA
soo HAPPY!!!


This entry was posted on 3:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow!! You got lovely ice hockey skates... I love this!!

  1. ... on 11:21 PM  
  2. anissapiwi said...

    sakit.. ^^
    masih aja lu Des Des...
    lu masti tau kenapa gw mampir ke sini.
    semalem entah ada angin apa gw mimpi lu naik motor gede, trus cengar cengir depan gw. ^^ suer aneh banget mimpi nya.

  3. ... on 6:00 PM