This blog is dedicated to one fren only.....it's the first time I got a fren like this. I just use "he" here la..

He's too self-centered manz, like everything we talk has to be related to him. And we have to hang arnd with people that he's comfortable with only...the hell....I also got a bunch of ppl that i'm comfy with besides u, pls dont try to limit my frens only to ur groups.

And he's too narrow minded manz, never listen to others' opinion, at least my opinion. And he also too proud of herself and always talk abt it. Pls manz, nobody will say that they're handsome or sth by themselves, they'll let ppl to say that or sth zzzz.

The worst, he alwys think that I'm the same with her, that he knows me the most. that he knows everything. Ok I'm tired. I'll limit my interaction from now on. I'll show him that we came from different class and I'll show him that I can get along with anybody. Period.


This entry was posted on 6:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: