Haha I still have 2-2.5 years before my graduation, but I'll put wishlist here so that I could remember what I wanna achieve. Some are serious, some are just for fun (the list are randomly ordered)

1. Master some basic ice hockey technique and show them off at Sky Rink. You know, some basic stuff like cross-over, fast break and go backward. I've got my new Bauer Vapor and I wanna learn much moree hockey techniques

2. Find a career mentor. I seriously and desperately need a mentor! One that could guide me to be successful, preferably someone like Gita Wirjawan or Sandiago Uno (haha dreaming). Or at least someone who is experienced in the field that I'm interested in.

3. Make tons tons tons of contacts from everywhere.

4. Be involved in real M&A transaction(well, I've been an analyst for a sell-side acquisition before, but would like to know more about the nitty gritty of the deal itself, not just some financial modeling).

5. To achieve no.4, that means I must get internship related to finance (read: investment banking or private equity, no back-office/middle-office, even sales and trading is not included)

6. Found my own club in NUS. Get the idea after attending CinemaPolitica film screening in Stockholm. It's an organization that support freedom of speech and human right. Not really my thing, but could be fun as well :D

7. Interning at Papa's office. I'd like to know more about how he founded, run and maintain the business. Would like to also explore other opportunities to expand it. Hopefully like Wiwi, my sister, said, we could create a big empire in second generation. Amin. :D

8. Find good candidate for marriage haha

9. Find good partner in business with charisma and wide networks.

10. Do something charitable in Indonesia remote village and/or Africa, feels like simple life could be beneficial for mental growth sometimes. Will be good learning experience.

11. Visit Wall Street and New York

12. Try some classic painting class haha

OK, will update this list later when I got inspiration


This entry was posted on 7:29 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: