I have one goal.

But there are 2 common ways to get there.

One is easy to enter but hard to go on. It is exciting but not guarantee achievements. Many give up, many more never make it to the end. Hard work and extreme luck are the key of success.

Another is extremely hard to enter. Some people may find it boring, some people desperately try anything to get there. Hard work is definitely required, but the results may be guaranteed.

Which road should I take? I'm so confused now. Previously I've made my mind for the second road. But because of the exposure that I have now, which seems to push me to the first road, I'm confused again.


This entry was posted on 10:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: