Been thinking about my personal motto a lot and this one really stick to me...since dunno when.
"I may be ignorant but I am no hypocrite"
Well, ignorant in the sense that I don't give a damn about things that do not interest me. Like, global warming, carbon footprint etc. Well yeah I know that it's really needed for sustainable future bla bla bla, but I just can't bring myself caring about those, even though everybody talking about it.

And as far as I knew I am no hypocrite. Sometimes people say that whatever emotion I have, it'll be shown right in my face haha, so how could I be hypocrite lolz? and hypocrite just doesnt match with my horoscope, Sagitarius (doh, what a bad reasoning).

Yeah anyway..i'm no hypocrite. if u think otherwise, write comment! haha


This entry was posted on 5:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: