My wishlist for this month is only one thing. Ice hockey skates : Nike Bauer Vapor. Just yesterday I came to a ice-hockey pro shop in Kallang then I was introduced to this skates. By the time I saw and touched it, wow...it strikes me like hell! I have to own it no matter what. And the price is somewhat below my expectation, so what I am waiting for?

Hmm, the problem is still the price lar. Although it's below my expectation, the hockey shoes price is not as cheap as other thing. It costs me more than $200 (it's cheap alrd mah, coz I thought any ice hockey skates should cost more than >$400, especially for Nike Bauer or CCM). Thanks God that I have not-so-big feet so that my skates size is only 4"5 which falls under Junior category (maybe that's why its quite cheap). OK, maybe the price is not a problem anymore coz I already got my parents permission (haha, when I told them I dont know the actual price, just say it'll cost like $200. If I said it would cost more than $400, I'm sure that they wouldnt allow me, fortunately it's the real price lalala). I'm now just waiting for my salary to come up this week so that I'm not feel so much deficits in my bank account. (OK, my salary is only $500, and I alrd used it up to $400 for shopping, that one is excluding food and transportation which already exceed $200, haha, so my salary has already gone now actually, deficits if you want the exact thing).

And then I'm still thinking what should I do with this skates. I know la, during holiday I'll use it like everyday, but when the next term starts, I don't think I'll get a chance to use it unless I join any ice hockey clubs which I already thought since last sem but haven't gotten any chance to join them). Ok, maybe after I get this skates I'll get my motivation and nekad-ness back and willing to join the teams in Singapore. Among the teams here, I already eliminate some (coz there's not many woman playing ice hockey here, and this sport is not so popular in Asia though) so I have to choose between 2 only. Canadian teams or Blizzard. The latter one is local ice hockey club, the former one is owned by Ang-Mo.

OK...hopefully I can get it by the end of this week. And I pray so that the stock is not out coz once the stock is out, I have to wait for another 1.5 month...Oh no!!!!


This entry was posted on 8:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: