Terinspirasi dr blog-nya Lisa. Gw jadi malu sendiri with myself. Though I've been given with sooo many grace, but I seldom thank Allah.

I dont want to blame Singapore which make me less and less religious each day. Though I never skipped sholat (so far) but I often jama' them though there's no special occasion.. And I never touched Koran here you now! I never read it. I'm too busy running after the fana thingy that I forget about my religion T_T! I am so dead now. Feel very guilty. Though I always remember Him whenever I want to achieve something or get something but my feelings are not...

Ya Allah, maafkanlah hambaMu ini yang selalu sok sibuk dalam mengejar hal duniawi dan tidak punya waktu untuk mengingatMu....

Feeling guilty rite now..........


This entry was posted on 3:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: