Yep, week 11 alrd! 2 more weeks bfore final exam, 5 more weeks bfore my intern starts. Yatta!
These 2 weeks I'll be quite slack cause I finished all project, leaving only 2 labs, 1 pres and 1 late midterm test lalala~

Thinking of going back Indo next week, cause I'll get no time to go back during summer. Hmm...but still waiting for Credit Suisse to send me the contract first.

Ok, dunno what to write. I should be studying rite now, preparing for final exam which is only 3 wks away...or do my lab which is due this friday but....well, slacking off is better haha (i've been like this since sunday....doing practically nothing productive). Huaa!! Study la study! Pull up your cap!

I'm waiting for another challenge. Hmm. rite now I'm getting bored again hoahmm.

OK, for the time being what I'll do is to improve my skills. Whether by studying or getting more experience that I never done bfore. Hopefully my intern life will be enriching as well. Still dunno what I'm gonna do there, but they told me it'll involve liaising with clients in HK...hmmm...ok hopefully I can perform up to their standards. Still cant believe I'm offered a place there, though it's very competitive. Cant believe my luck!

I'm so damn lucky throughout my life. Sometimes I'm getting scared of myself too. Like my NUS admission, NUSSU Exco election, NOC intake and CreditSuisse offer. Those are some things that I'll never get unless I'm damn lucky. I'm scared that will all those things in future I have to pay a price...scared scared

Target for this summer: lose weight haha, driving my own car, and if possible watch Arashi concert in Tokyo.


This entry was posted on 3:28 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: