Lately I've been complaining a lot about relationship matter. Not the kind of love relationship or normal friendship that may across your mind at first, it's more like the kind of 'friends' that are potential for business partners. What I complaint a lot lately is my lack of companionship when it comes to face challenges and try out new things. And the limit of my circle of friend in term of 'helping' me in future career.

I've been always thinking that my 'circle' of acquaintances are quite small, they're either from NUS indons, 8 alumni, NUSSU friends, course friends and Credit Suisse peeps. So in short, they're from my age (have not become 'somebody' yet, same as me) so in other words, though you can learn some, but not much....(as in in term of career experience, this post dedicated for my future career paths anyway). I envy Suang much in this case. She knows a lot of successful people who share a lot of their experiences with her and has good network in that sense. Me leh? Almost nobody except from my days in CS.

But then I realize...I know much more friends back in Indonesia, from high sch, mid schl etc. And a lot of them are activists, achievers-kind of type and have wide connections. Hmm...come to think of it, knowing people only from your age doesnt necessarily a disadvantage, it's how you take the chance and create some opportunity out of it. I believe a lot of them are driven individuals as well, who has passion for creating ideas and taking actions for better Indonesia as well.

I may sound like a very ambitious person, but then my drive is the only thing that differentiate me from the rest. So what I need to do is to catch up with them^^. Tap into an unpredictable but very potential circles. Yay. I'm so glad I still have them. From here I realize that everyone has equal opportunity in life, it just the successful person see it and turn it into their benefit while the rest didn't. Hopefully I can succeed in life..Amin..


This entry was posted on 2:15 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: