Now I feel sooooooo bored that I feel I wanna suicide to kill this boredom (haha, not that extreme lar). Now I'm sitting at YIH study room since 11am this morning. Initially I just wanna study Maths for my midterm test tomorrow. But I ended up chatting, checking email and write blog like this. ic
I'm so bored! I even turn on my webcam and start taking my own pics narcistically. People around me maybe realize it and they stared at me with a weird glance lol hahaha....This is one of my pics that I took...... walaw!! so bored lar!!!


This entry was posted on 4:46 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    buset, itu mah poto tanpa ekspresi, bukan narsis :D
    uang blajarnuya enak yaa!

  1. ... on 12:04 AM