Huhuhu, my CCA workload is now exceeding my NUS modules'. Here's the list for this week!

For Nam Wah Pai rite, this week not only I have to do the notice board things (which I have done successfully hehe, though I cannot cut down e budget....a girl cannot stop when shopping la, borong aja gw smua barang di coop lol). And then still have to man the booth for damn NUS open house this sunday! Huhuhuhuhu...toushiyo toushiyo....Oh y, then have to go the the usual practice too (which I've been skipping since last month). Still can bear with it coz everything will be over this week. Jia You

For Econs Society, next Monday have to man the boot also for their bazaar, dunno how long!

For Street Jazz Dance, I hv to come to usual practice, but this time I have to catch up since last week i skipped it due to midterm tests.

For NTS rite, not much left things to do except have to send out proposals to the respective sponsors and prepare for our new office (which will be lauched ard April?). No more designing. Thanks God...

For CF, though I've become IT director now, I got two more things to do lar. Find more members and create video things. So basically our main job is to build website and video things. Hmm, I have to learn dreamweaver or flash in only 2 days!!! I have to do this unless I cannot stick up with the deadline which is next week!! So far only got Wilson to join my team...Oh y, I still hv to contact Danny, last's year IT director...Tsin Li had given me his contact, but I'm too lazy to contact him now ....zzzz.....Huihuang's also not much help, he's more to publicity things

For Enchanting Indo..dun care anymore. At one side I'm relieved to be repositioned only as subcomms, so with my CCA pile like now, it wouldn't be much problem. But I think I also wouldn't be so much help for them laa, too busy this holiday

For Rag rite...first job of presenting video for NUS open house will be done by Gao Zheng, so nothing to do with me la hehe. But surely I know that all the publicity things for Rag n Flag are far exceeds the capacity of 3 ppl!! So much things to do from backdrop, website, files, ticket, booklet + 50th years NUSSU book, T-shirt, the logo itself+++...hua....a lot of work la! Runyan and Mingli also some kind of cold-blooded la, my 1st impression of them *run away..And also the thing that upset me is that our meeting is excluded from the usual Rag Team meeting T_T...The main reason why I wanna join Rag is because I love the dynamism and want to be a part of it...Nvm la, monday we got general meeting for all Rag n Flag team.

Any CCA not in the list? I think I forgot some...Oh y, tennis practice will commence next Wednesday! I just realized that Timothy also join...hmmm....ok laa....I wanna play tennis more than ever...to release my stress....

hichichichic


This entry was posted on 7:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: