Haiyoo, it took so long time for me to continue posting a blog like this. So far I got really-really no time for posting my own life. Hmm, one reason is because my greatest blog in wordpress *with my own theme* was disappeared to nowhere, causing me to write no blog lol....

By the way, I'm back again, today, in the first day of march 2008. My life changed a lot since the last time I wrote this blog *which I cannot remember when*. Now I'm already college student, I'm no longer live at the same roof as my parents, I already turned 16, I already......

Well, now I'm living in PGP, Prince George's Park residence, some kind of dormitory lar in my university. Oh ya, I'm currently studying Computer Engineering (SOC) in NUS (Natl Univ of Singapore). Now it's my second semester.

Many things happen here. My life was not as suck as before. I got a lot of boredom-killer here *lol*, many jobs, many friends, many unexpected things and many new experiences. Well, the only same thing is I always have to study. It's even worse rite here. We're forced to mug everyday or we'll be kicked out of the harsh competition in pursuing good grades lalalala...but nevermind, don't be that-so-mugger. There're many great things out of library there.

It's been 7.30 pm here. At 8 I'm going to University Cultural Centre to watch my friends playing Harmonica....*I was forced to buy the ticket in exchange of lab answer..but at the end Tania didn't give me any answer but I end up buying her ticket.....*revenge mode*.

Well, I cannot sum up everything in just one post. For now on, I'll try to publish post as many as I can lar, but I cannot promise you since next week I'll be having my busiest week in 2008. Got 4 midterms, 2 presentations, 1 lab and 1 assignment in just 5 days...well, I'm not ready to face it yet.

Btw, hooray, I was elected to become Rag Publicity Head this year. Hehehe, with the handsome PD *dunno whether he's PD or advisor sth*. Go rag! Keep your dynamism! Why I choose rag? Cause it's the one that seems so many fun in it. I love yelling and firing up my spirit now lol.....

Last week I went to the celebration of Singapore's bid as Youth Olympic Games 2010 host. Hmm, seems more or less like rag. Youth gathered at Padang, singing, yelling, what a nationalism. Wish Indo can be like that? hhmm...10 years enuf meh? Well, I also got NUSTeam t-shirt which I've been waiting for since my 1st sem....hahaa.....Actually it's only for the sports team that represent NUS. I'm also sportsTeam, but I haven't represented NUS at any level T_T. Only supporting Singapore last week...

Well, that's all for now. I'm heading for UCC after praying....hear from me soon..but cannot promise u.


This entry was posted on 3:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: