Him

Melancholy mode : on.

I don't know why suddenly I miss him so much. Maybe because of some people who really annoyed me last night. I just realize, though it might be not true, that I feel much better when I'm with him, be it at the meeting or anywhere else. Feeling that he will always back me up.

I know that I can't articulate my ideas well (something that I super hate from myself), but I wonder how he always comes up with similar ideas, just that he's better in conveying them.

I feel like nobody hears me. Just miss him. I'm not saying that he has feeling for me or I have one for him, just that it's myself that feels much better with him around, knowing that someone totally listen what I have to say.

I know it isn't good. Because more and more I depend on him, I know I'll have to break my principal one day.

Melancholy mode : off.

Like the hell I care about opinion of such losers. What on earth have they achieved? Not rich, not handsome, not a child of prominent people, not score well, insensitive about woman, seriously take everything, just big-heads.

I don't like losers. They're just opposite of Brandon Edwards (simply super handsome, rich (IB dir in CS), clever (double degree biz-law) but unfortunately, not single T_T)


This entry was posted on 8:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: