Maybe it's the last time I post from Credit Suisse computer. This friday, which is the day after tomorrow, my summer internship will end. I know for sure that I'll miss time like this.

Quiet night time at ORQ. I feel very peaceful.
I don't know how long it'll take until I could get the same feeling as this again. The city life. Feeling of a life of banker. Feeling of businesswoman.

That's why I often take overtime hours though I have finished my work portion of the day. Easting Subway while watching sunset at marina barrage, slurping Spinelli coffee to stay focused.

I know I'll miss these things. I'll miss the good-looking guys in my row. Miss Mike's "cheers" tone when he's answering call. Miss the treat at Harry's. Miss this temporary 'expat' life. Miss Brandon. Miss the intern fellows. Miss emailing and calling people all across Asia. Miss travelling time to time between ORQ and ORL (not mising Changi though). Will miss those great people that I met during this internship.

Really, it is the best summer I've ever had. Got the fun, as well as the experiences. Got the money, prestige and eye-opener moments. Discovered my real passion.

I know when I leave this company, I might not have a chance to meet all those guys anymore. Mike's going to London this Sep. Patrick's going to UK as well for holiday. Chen Hao's going Canada. And the rest will continue their lives, and I'm losing contacts with them.

I really like ORQ@nite. When most people have already gone home, leaving the office empty. I feel very worried, fear that I might not have a chance to feel the same situation anymore.

*oops the cute guy sit near me just go back to the office, lose focus for a while*

I just want to feel this a little longer. Before I leave CS and not have access anymore. Though I'm scared of the presentations on Friday, though I know I have to do something for my CCAs, but I just want to feel this feeling a little longer....

My last chance is tomorrow. Tomorrow is the very last night I could spend in ORQ, before returning my pass to the security officers.

I only hope that someday in near future. I could be back to here and feeling much better than now. Older and wiser. Richer and get better position.

Ah...I'm feeling very emo. Seriously, if I could pick one best moment during my internship, it'd be this one, followed by my meeting with Brandon lol.

Dunno what to say anymore~~ Soon I will miss ORQ for sure


This entry was posted on 5:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: