finally last day at CS..
less than one hour will have presentation...dunno why I'm so nervous. maybe bcoz I'm presenting to Angmohs who have perfect English..

Rabbi syahrill sodri wayasirli amri, wahluudatam ilisani yaf qaqauli...
"Ya Allah, lancarkanlah urusanku dan hilangkanlah kekakuan dari lidahku, agar mereka mengerti perkataanku. Amin"

After this presentation, I'll be damn relieved.........but it's 2 hour later...........now I'm damn nervous damn nervous...actually it's just normal presentation and nothing to be feared about. But just that....I dunno why I'm so scaredddd

I'll just leave this blog open, until I fnish my presentation. And see how it goes

OK. I'm counting down...now it's 9.24....means like abt 40 mins later it's gonna start...and the presentation itself will last around 20 mins, less Q&A session and other delay....so abt 1.5hr later I'll be freeeeeee. Then have to arrange my speech for afternoon presentation as well

Ok...I have just finished my presentation. Dunno why, but I'm so satisfied with it. Hoaaaa...seriously...dunno why but I really appreciate Mike, Tony, Forrest and Patrick for the moments. Seriously when I'm writing this, my eyes are tearing...thinking that after this I may not get a chance to see them again T_T

CS and ORQ are the perfect combination for my summer....
wish I could still be here a little longerrr...longerr....longerr.....
a lot of handsome people (and directors), great view from the building, sort of expat life (mainly coz my managers are all caucasians, lunch with them, follow their lifestyle lol). Seriously I'll not forget this moment. How I spent night at ORQ doing some sort of OT-ing. You got to know how does that feel. Very quiet. Very peaceful. and very relaxing.

And I'm sure that I'm gonna miss a lot of thing from this thing called short corporate life. Will miss the special scent of ORQ building. Will miss those Spinelli coffee in the morning. Will miss those Subway cookies as dinner. Will miss ORQ at night. Will miss taking 10 bus in the morning. Will miss wearing cool office attire (yes, I love my office attires lol). Will miss this computer and desk (I sit near the window which has great view of Raffles Place). and certainly will miss those Angmohs that I spent most of time with :)

Lalala~ I'm so relieved now. relieved and dont care what will happen later.

I got like 2 hours to spend before leaving for ORL. 30 mins bfore leaving for final presentation T_T *I'm still counting down to something coz practically I got no work left today..so for the last 30 minutes in this desk, I'll just crap around.

So sad that I cant meet Eddi again. He's on night shift, and only come after 3 while I'll be leaving at 2. Last night will be the last time I saw him during this internship program. But hopefully it won't take long time before I see him again (at least I could go ORQ for dinner or sth haha)

I've been waiting for this time (last day) when I was in the first few weeks of internship. But now when the time comes, I got mixed feeling. Relieved and happy since I got no responsibilities anymore. But at the same time, sad, because I'm already getting used to this life. I like working at Raffles Place, @ORQ specially, where you got the feeling of elitism :) haha, I know that I may sound quite arrogant, but it certainly how I felt.

Btw, I haven't prepared for my afternoon presentation. I'm just too worried about the morning's presentation. But since I got only 1 slide to present. I think it's OK. I've finished my Spinelli, gotta buy one more downstairs later. And I'm thinking to join fitness first. Just to be back to here again (and perhaps meeting him, I know he is gyming after work all this time )...haha i sound very obssessed with ORQ.


This entry was posted on 6:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: