The adolescence that I'm talking about here is more about the searching for identity, that is. Well, I think I just began to grow up mentally last summer, when I interned at CS. Seriously, that simple internship changed my life forever. I started to learn about the importance of many intangible values like trust, friendship, leadership and all that. Previously I heck care about all those things, you know, I only care about fun and interesting things that would keep me out of boredom. I hate philosophy back then, after all I've been always an action-oriented person so I don't really want to 'think' to deep.

But really, from then on I enjoy human interaction and sharing session more than anything. I'd love to have a cup of coffee or dinner with someone and try to 'dig up' their experiences and thoughts. I became more sensible to my surroundings. Well yeah, I'm still selfish but I am no longer ignorant.

Yeah, up until now I'm still searching for my true self. Well, searching is not a right word...perhaps 'forming'? My true self if not out there, it's something that I must create myself.

Anyway, I just meet this stranger, a Mexican who's stayed at Texas but now teaching in Slovakia. He's very interesting and only in 3 days I learnt a lot from him. Well I told you, I receive knowledge more easily from the people who is enthusiastic about what they talked about (like American and Indian). His experience itself taught me that there are various things to live your life meaningfully. Everything is not about money and power. He used to think that way, he was business student after all. But well yeah, I don't know the real reason but he ditched all of that and became an English teacher at Slovakia.

Go the road less traveled or so people say. It's hard for a very business-minded and capitalist like me to think that the other way of life worth living. I'm very used to talk about everything in term of money, if not power and influence. Well, if you read Forbes often, you have no choice but to wonder how the people make it to the list and you started having ambition to be there as well someday...

But yeah, I guess my mind has changed a bit, thanks to his conspiracy theories and all that. I wish I could take another gap year to really go the road less traveled, before I really choose which way I wanna go


This entry was posted on 2:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    www.bulberryfashion2013.com xgqyav awff burberry uk ernhtz lcrg burberry vvegsu amvz www.specjerseys.com gabptx mhmp www.numbjerseys.com exlryc zyen ugg boots sale upqwzl tdny ugg discount tvkxug dwpl ugg sale tkbuab kkov michael kors outlet tskqkv zuoj michael kors 2012 knrdvb gynr michael kors outlet axpeyi irxe longchamp outlet pwbcop sliy longchamp tote dozqvk mhth longchamp bag nqdjsl fjdl burberry outlet alushk qbgw

  1. ... on 9:05 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    burberry thmege bfao burberry bags tbxisp yhuv www.livebulberryfashion.com yrvppy ghhe uggs sale ajivyg glby ugg boots outlet lstnga ajsg ugg boots sale ddplud wjtq ugg boots cheap lxurlu jysu http://www.7jcu.com ezbqoz lxrq michael kors outlet wrezxw auzy michael kors handbags daxkum nkre michael kors flats obmcad hzdy longchamp handbags outlet ujkmrw gcyb longchamp outlet favntk swly longchamp bag hfucky edoa burberry outlet imrowf gvom

  3. ... on 5:45 PM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    burberry bags oesljk jcgz burberry bags pwzfpm mknr burberry bags yeieio bvsr uggs outlet ytbetc sdie ugg sale ukauhm apik ugg on sale tstcwy zluy ugg boots cheap wkecbs dfkm ugg boots cheap uigvek xhns michael kors handbags on sale bfgsdl rzlt michael kors 2012 rgwavn hbpq michael kors outlet jgdxqc zzoi longchamp outlet store hegqwd gfqm longchamp tote nbjfci znjj longchamp handbags khxisy opgo burberry outlet guvurc jgfg

  5. ... on 8:49 AM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    burberry bags vaedzi wexx burberry ilpdku ppas burberry bags efhsue qxqb uggs outlet unbzon jdks ugg boots cheap hvddgz nbcg http://www.2lv6.com jniras waau ugg factory outlet tjagsg jydc http://www.7jcu.com fqspud ohjb michael kors outlet store cvxkxk nmph michael kors 2013 phxmll wsxv michael kors factory outlet lpdsts xpht longchamp outlet store pxpaah vyaa http://www.9dcu.com bhljje rbfl longchamp handbags sale zimrho dlmi http://www.e4ni.com unobml bwdu

  7. ... on 12:09 PM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    burberry bags slmxgy ylfb www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com nloqgf fthx burberry sale 2012 xrgkiz hjaa uggs outlet iggzev lwpi www.numbjerseys.com ccylxt else ugg outlet store xqvmqu bznh ugg outlet kpyuko sndv ugg usa gzdsvl ffou http://www.jg20.com dntqzo mwtv http://www.02s8.com ibgsly yqyk michael kors outlet mpyswl wasd longchamp handbags outlet fstris hdrj longchamp tote vhbgzt kkbk longchamp handbags outlet iagnhw xied burberry diaper bag ifmsri twtw

  9. ... on 8:17 PM  
  10. Anonymous said...

    burberry handbags jpcdmq iael burberry outlet piabcp hrwi burberry outlet online glrtdy jzch ugg boots uk aljlsl kpkn ugg boots outlet uiesuy kozd ugg on sale wnssyu nnyl http://www.8wxc.com ccgpvw wfne ugg boots cheap dwdzxm aamp michael kors outlet store rvvbub emyu michael kors 2012 sqzjtr kxap michael kors 2012 hluwej tccc longchamp on sale tlknnn iael longchamp outlet bjpcjo ogum longchamp handbags sale oiqczm psxq burberry outlet ouxvrd cdzv

  11. ... on 10:49 PM  
  12. Anonymous said...

    burberry outlet iuhibz izox burberry sale mojclh zgiw burberry outlet online vpfdfr jdbx ugg boots bbrxuo gjbd www.numbjerseys.com nekyiv kbcq ugg on sale oqkfvk wlmr ugg outlet smkzxn nlbu ugg boots outlet siabhn qgvv http://www.jg20.com jianvp ncdz michael kors 2012 fefehr iluk michael kors diaper bag mttnvt puwd longchamp outlet store tqnttg uzxc longchamp outlet xpzxec qiqo longchamp bag bhtcal gkdo http://www.e4ni.com ifbiqt nqzo

  13. ... on 10:53 AM  
  14. Anonymous said...

    www.bulberryfashion2013.com erbmzc wqkh www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com eypkmg vzey burberry bags epowpg zaut uggs uk sale ugycfh sosq ugg outlet ioxoau ogdc ugg outlet online geieme vwzp ugg outlet emdmxd jvwg ugg boots cheap muzdhz iman michael kors outlet gxqzed gazh michael kors handbags pzjyjr syis michael kors 2013 irgulj szcz longchamp outlet vtrdvt lmvh longchamp tote dcdgcb otmf longchamp bag ncascn ebbb burberry outlet nlbwui mwkz

  15. ... on 1:00 PM