I made some changes to my itinerary for Easter...

On 27 Mar I'm gonna have a day trip to Venice. Yeah Venice! Took a 2-hr train from Bergamo to Venice, then Venice to Milan in the afternoon. This gonna be fun yeah!
And from Oslo I'll not heading back directly to Stockholm, but instead going to...Bergen! I'm so tempted with the Fjords that I cant help it! Me and Sara would take bus from Oslo to Sogndal, see the fjords there and take the ferry to Bergen. This gonna be awesome. Amin!


Now planning my itinerary in Paris. I'm gonna spend 4 days there but I still dunno what I'm gonna do. Well, first day confirm go to Disneyland, second day doing tourisy stuff, third day maybe have a short trip to Versailles. Let's see!


Yeah baby yeah. I'm super excited now! Less than a week I'm gonna start this adventure. Better be prepared.

Btw, I plan to visit 8 UNESCO World Heritage List below:
1. Venice (the whole city is apparently on the list)
2. St.Maria delle Grazie + Last Supper, Milan
3. Versailles, Paris
4. Notre Dame, Paris
5. Palace of Fontaine Bleau, South Paris
6. Bank of Seine, Paris
7. Naeroyfjord, Norway
8. Bryggen, Bergen

My mission : 5 city, 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 10 days


This entry was posted on 2:14 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: