I dont know whether it's good or bad. But lately I never thought about him anymore. Guess I start to forget him?

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

This quote, I don't know whether it's true. For me, yeah it takes a very short time to crush on someone (matter of days). But it's not true that it takes only a day to love someone. I took months or even years before I realize...And it's not true that it takes forever to forget someone, because, luckily I started to forget him, and prepare for the next stage of my life.

Yeah, I own back my life now...(should I be happy?)


This entry was posted on 10:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: