I just feel that I don't really make the full use of my NOC opportunity here. Other than working and taking classes, I don't really do anything else. Well yeah, I did go to some networking events and all that, but don't feeling like I have accomplished something. There's no visible result so far..

I hate it because it makes me feel so useless. But there's nothing much I can do really, not a lot of things going on here in Stockholm (like competitions, events and all that), everything takes place in the damn Silicon Valley. And even if there's some interesting events going on, it'll be in Swedish! Hate it hate it!

Need more opportunities to try my luck once more and prove I can achieve something.

*and seeing my friends' facebook in SV/BV really made me envious T_T


This entry was posted on 2:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: