i still have 2 hours to go bfore my flight, so i think i should do smth. I checkd all my emails, fb, twitter etc and i got bored, so yeah, maybe blogging a good choice.

I'll write abt ryanair i think, haha not a so good topic but i dunno what else i could blog abt. Ryanair is a very popular budget airline in europe. their flight is damn cheap...yeah maybe not during weekend and holiday but wel...For example my 3 tix cost me arnd 100eur, a pretty good price for peak season like this .

Hmm. Blogging using my handphone is not so good...cnt see the fulls screen, but nyway..

Im still 2 hours away from my flight...wondering why i arrive soe earley zzz. Bttw, i juz boiught a pretty good travel guide book of europe. My mission is, by the end of this yr, i must have visited at least 75% of countries listed there haha. First trip gonna be italy, france and norway.

I juz realize that im gonna visit italy at least 3 times, one is now, 2nd is for atp rome nt month and for my summer sch in july hahaa. I think i'm really attracted to exotic south europe such as italy and spain...hua wanna go spain soon!

Haha, come to think of it, maybe for the nxt 1 yr this blog gonna transform to a travel blog lol..

What should i do now...still got 2 hours, still... Hahah it's very annoying to get bored like this. Actually i have the guide book in front of me now, but too lazy to read, maybe later at the plane

Its getting dark here. And theres a good looking waitress at where i'm eating now. Yeah, i'm wondering why all waitress here are good looking. Even at mcdonalds...not fair haha? Back in sg wee got aunty2@ mcd but here got pretty blond guy/gals.

And i miss starbux... Last reading week i almost go orchard strbux everydaay ti study, well yeah, waste of money but i really cant stand the nus environment any longer at that time. I need fresh air and new enviro, so yeah orchard will be the most convenient. If there's not that 1 shitty programming module, i'll be able to pull up my cap. Wtf. I really hate programming, it's like what the hell should i learn programming. I'm very sure i dont want to do it in the future. No way. Say no to programming!

But yeah, i just realiz that in this yr, i think starting from my last summer, i changed a lot. I now know what i wanna do in the future. I sstill remember clearly when suang ask me what is my future plan and i said i didnt know, when we were in first yr...even in my 2nd yr i still dunno..i thought it gonna be enuf if i just do well on my study, i eventually found it. But its not enuf of cors...although its qt late, but i fgure out what i wanna do, what is my strenght and all. I now understand more of myself ever than bfore, whic is a good thing.

One friend once said that ppl nowadays are too focused on actions that they stopped thinking. . It's true for my case...bfore i was too focused on having fun and htackling challenge that i nvr take time to instrospect myself.

Thanks to slack semester last autumn, and hours of htht with ivone and suang, i bcome more aware of my surroundings, incl myself. U can say that i bcome more mature, no? Well, at least i bcome more sensible on consequences of my actions...and human relationship. Bfore that i nvr really think abt it. I alwys take relattionship for granted, maybe bcoz i always had good friends, normal friends who have straight lives since i was child...

After i go abroad, esp here, i met a lot of interesting ppl whose life are totally different from mine. Which made me realize that there are really a LOT of ways to live ur life, not always to bcome the best of all, not always to achieve sth.

But thats how i grew up. I get bored so easily and i always need challenge to stimulate me. I live on challenges. If there's no challenge i'll be damn bored and not feeling, u know, alive, like what i'm feeling right now T_T...

Hopefully this trip could bring back my energy. Thats why i didnt choos easy trip (fly, sleep at
hotel, sightseeing), but i choose to sleep at airport, get to know the local ppl and all. Meeting new ppl always excites me really. They're so different and there's always sth to learn from how they live their life...

I love being in europe in that sense. The ppl here are so different..lets see how italian and french and norwegian bhave haha..

Still 1 hour plus to my flight, sigh, but i think i've written enuf


This entry was posted on 10:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: