Yeah, I booked all tickets for my Easter trip. It's the first trip I'm gonna do mini backpacking.
So here goes my itinerary :

26 Mar : fly to Bergamo, Milan
I'll arrive at 12am and I realize it'll be quite disturbing if I come to my host's house, Sandro Diazzi, at that time. So I'm still contemplating whether I should stayover at Bergamo airport or just take night train to Milan and go to his place. Hmm...after all staying over at airport would be adventure in itself, but it's quite dangerous (same goes with taking night train to Milan. I heard that Milan train station is not so safe at night, so yeah, let's see)

27 Mar : tour around Milan
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do in Milan on Saturday. Maybe doing some tourisy stuff like visiting Duomo, some museums, Milan stock exchange. Hopefully could go clubbing at night. Well, Milan is also famous for its nightlife other than its fashion :D

28 Mar : Skydive
I planned to go skydiving with Ramesh on Sunday at Casale Monferrato. Hopefully we can make it. I'm really looking forward to my first skydiving experience!
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do after Skydive, but I have 2 options : going back to Milan and watch ACMilan vs Lazio live at San Siro stadium or just touring the Casale city.

29 Mar : tour around Milan, flight to Paris
Last day at Milan. Not sure what I'll be doing. Maybe do some window shopping and visit some other popular spots
Fly to Paris at night. Arrive around 10pm, going to my Paris host's place, Magali Barot, to sleep and prepare for exciting Parisian tour the next day!

30 Mar : Disneyland Paris
I want to go to Disneyland as soon as possible to avoid the Easter crowd. So yeah. Hopefully I could enjoy it! Maybe going for a coffee or drink at night with Magali

31 Mar : tour around city
Doing some tourisy stuff again : Eiffel, Louvre, Notredam, Arc d Triomphe, La Defense
Move to Yejin's place at night :D

1 Apr : tour around city
David told me that you won't get enough Paris even for one week. So yeah I'll do another round of tourisy stuff. Versailles Palace, Paris stock exchange and other museums. Club at night?

2 Apr : tour around city
See above. another round of Paris touring!

3 Apr : fly to Oslo. Oslo city-tour!
Say goodbye to Paris. Catch flight to Oslo.
I haven't found my host yet in Oslo. worst case I need to sleep at hostel, but it's only 1 night after all, shouldn't be that expensive. So yeah, let's see.

4 Apr : another Oslo city tour. night train back to Stockholm
One day confirm not enough for touring a city. So here I am, another round of Oslo touring.
At night I'll be taking train back to Stockholm

5 Apr : an off day.
After traveling the whole week. I'm sure I must be very tired so I reserve a total day off before going back to work the next day.

Hopefully this trip will be very memorable and I could meet a lot of people along the way.


This entry was posted on 9:53 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: